Friday 9 December 2011

Bride #2 Planning

I am desperately trying to find time to write. Supposedly I update something last weekend but then I took a look around such pigsty of a house and my writing took a back seat. Finally tonight...here it is.

My guy and I got engaged last October on my birthday =), after 8 months of being together. Few weeks after that, we set our wedding date. Honestly, I can't believe we're getting married this soon haha.

I'm very much busy at work and speedy wedding preparations are ongoing too. My checklist for the wedding is 5 pages long now, version 6 some more huhu (Me being an absurdly annoying control freak and I love it!)

Our strategy is like this:
Me and fiance are setting off with the main keys of wedding prep, we increase our speed at a constant acceleration. Once we get half-way there (with solid foundation in place), we'll start decelerating, at the same rate, so that by the Big Day, we have slowed down to zero speed and just let ourselves enjoy our own wedding! Kene btul2 plan sbb mmg jenis x suke serabut last minute. Working in Kuantan does not help at all because all my wedding vendors are based in Kuala Lumpur and Seremban. Biar bersusah-susah dahulu, bersenang-senang kemudian *Doa...Amin

My Ta-da (DONE) List
My To-do (DEC/JAN) List
  • 2 x Reception Dress - Appointment set on Christmas Day
  • F&B Catering - Finalize & Booking
  • IKEA shopping for DIY wedding deco
  • Pelamin & makeup - Appointment set on New Year's Day

Fuhhh..still a long way to go.
Stay tuned for more updates, mucho love!

No comments:

Post a Comment