Saturday 12 May 2012

Bride #2 Pelamin & MUA

All are finalized with my aunt and her business partner. They are Yan Andaman. They will do all 3 pelamin and be my MUA for all 3 events - nikah, reception my side and reception his side. And for these, me and my fiance went over budget, +/- RM1k more than original budget.

Below are some pics to depict our finalized pelamin designs, not exactly the same because we change few bits and of course, put colours according to my wedding colour-palettes. The best parts are all the fresh flowers and big foam roses :)

Mini Pelamin Nikah


Pelamin Reception My Side


Pelamin Reception His Side


As for my makeup for the big day events, I trust my aunt to give great end results. She did my makeup for my E-Day last October, here are our pics during makeup session, my aunt and me:





Already made full payment for these. Lega dah setel bab ni.
Oh berbunga hati walaupun poket bocor, Bride #2

No comments:

Post a Comment