Sunday 5 February 2012

Long Weekend with Myself

Salam Maulidur Rasul to all. Still enjoying the long weekend? Good for you! As for me, I decided to spend quality time with myself in Kuantan - relax + sleep, watch TV, online, clean the house, do the laundry, fold the clothes, cook lunch + dinner, go for facial + massage, and of course, a little shopping. Here are some pics:

Sweet neapolitan indulgence while writing the post



Super spicy mushroom carbonara for lunch, bujang food yg paling senang masak!

As you already know, I am obsessed with beauty products. My latest obsession is the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex. I have been using the 7ml sample bottle for the past 2 weeks and my skin has dramatically improved. When I put it on at night, I feel like my skin just soaks it up and it feels so soft in the morning. Too bad the small sample bottle just finished. I still want to continue using the serum, that's why I bought it yesterday! RM240 for 30ml bottle, it's pricey but, it works :). The Perfectly Clean cleanser and Time Zone moisturizer are next to try. I now alternate them with my Dermalogica skin care regimen.

I continue with all the DIY wedding projects too. The progress on tying the wedding card ribbons is very very slow haha, only 200 out of 1550++ are completed. Another DIY project is making note cards for the guestboard (instead of guestbook). I designed (actually, I added the names & date only) and printed the note cards for our guests to write their wishes and advice. Here are the note cards, have to finish cutting them up:



I'm OK with spending too much time alone. Honestly, I really love my single independent life. At times, I do wonder will I enjoy the married life? But that doesn't mean I don't love him, I really do. The fact is, sharing life together is a big commitment. Hey, the future is not written yet, and remember that we are the ones creating our own life ;)

Kuantan is so damn hot today, I don't think I'll go out to buy the groceries, although I should..maybe I just need a nap..zZzz uhh the bed is calling...


Laaaaazy me, Bride #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment