Tuesday 17 April 2012

Bride #2 Wedding Invitation Attachment

This is to be attached inside my pocket wedding invitation for the non-Malay-speaking guests - those mat salleh bosses and friends etc. As my invitations are fully in malay language, takut diorg tak faham pulak huhu, that is why I come out with this attachment note.

I love the chrysanthemums, so feminine and delicate. Got this free template from Printable Invitation Kits (Thanks for the post Michelle!)


Need to take a breather from work so badly, Bride #2

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, I think for this I used traditional methods of printscreen, paste it to MS Paint - crop whatever needed, then copy paste it again to the MS Word before printing :) Just like that

      Delete