Monday 19 March 2012

What to wear on honeymoon?

Ohhh this is the fun part! Whenever I want to go on a holiday, I have a habit to buy new clothes and shoes. Reason: I want to avoid wearing the same clothes as in past pictures (Normal? Or is it just me?). So for the past few days I bought some new clothes for honeymoon, including this one that makes encik tunang excited + happy with big evil grin *oh-no gasp! ... Men~ huh


And guess what I found! The Lisa Surihani post wedding yellow dress! For only RM26!! Good to know that she's not the kinds of high maintenance women 24/7 ;D Cayalah Lisa. Sweet. Mix and match is my thing, for me there's no harm to mix luxury high end + low-end, style on a budget, asalkan cantikkk!





 A Lisa Surihani fan sikit2 kot hehe... Bride #2

3 comments:

  1. seriously Rm26 je??waaa baru je beli long dress harga RM30 kat masjid jamek.ingtkan dh abis murah. rupenye ade lg murah.wuuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerry - ehh murah gak tu RM30! Berbaloi.. My officemate ckp kat jln TAR pon murah. Yg i tgk ni kene beli 8 items at least per buy,unless if jd member.

    Pika - terima kasih dtg jenguk blog kami :) will check out ur blog + the contest lpas ni

    ReplyDelete